Jeannette's accomplishments include the 90-minute television health special, "Live Better Now," airing on hundreds of PBS stations in 2019 and 2020 - including the successful pitch to develop project, liaison with producers and host/expert to produce multiple elements, project manager for premiums and fulfillment, social media promotion for airings.
Communications and Branding Expert. Writer and Designer with National Awards. Media Savvy. Exceptional Content and Image Strategist for Multiple Platforms.
Her Client and Project lists include Top Names in Mind-Body-Spirit Genre, Self-Help, Non-Profits, Integrative and Holistic Health & Medicine, Entrepreneurs, and Artists/Musicians.
Jeannette has been engaged for more than 20 years in creating powerful messages, branding, and media campaigns for notable clients and organizations. Her compelling visual and written imagery elevates a broad range of initiatives --in public relations, branding communications, website content, television production, event collateral, and media relations. She accesses extensive media databases to create customized outreach lists. And, she understands how media works -- bringing to clients her in-depth understanding for optimal positioning of their message.
Jeannette's accomplishments have been recognized by the the National Association of Educational Broadcasters with ten national awards for her graphics and photography campaigns. New Jersey Art Directors Entente presented to her an Award of Excellence. She was honored with multi-year nominations for the SUNY Chancellor's Award for Excellence in Professional Service. An invited speaker, she has presented at various forums for design and branding. Keenly aware that design and fonts impact our emotional perception of messages, she wrote the guide, "The Art of Typography."
Celebrating the power of creativity and human connection. Bringing clarity to client's true self and passion. Elevating inner and external wellness. Enhancing the power of voices to make visions of a better world manifest.
- Successful pitching and project management from concept through completion of an integrative medicine lifestyle and health TV special, Live Better Now. This 90-minute program is airing across the U.S. on hundreds of PBS-affiliated stations from 2019 through 2020.
- Booking countless client interviews with broadcast, Internet, cable, and print media since 2012.
- Elevating visibility and branding for higher education, non-profits, businesses, and healthcare professionals since 1994.
- Promoting clients in media, covering many genres including, among others: mind, body and spirit, self-help guidance, human biofield energy work, health, and the environment.
- Creating media kits, and media bookings for Hay House leading authors and luminaries.
- Wikipedia editor: creating and editing pages for noteworthy and verifiable subjects, including artists, authors, historical landmarks, notable non-profits, and iconic events.
Snapshot of clients:
From musicians Poe, Oksana Kolesnikova; cinematographer/DP John DeFazio to Venerable Abbott Shi Yan Fan, Cultural Ambassador of Song Shan Shaolin Temple of China; as well as healers, physicians, luminaries, non-profits, and meaningful business enterprises and events.
Titled positions guiding brand development, communications, publications, and/or marketing:
- State University of New York at Old Westbury
- New York Chiropractic College
- Aid For AIDS
- Alliance for Housing and Healing
- Cool Green Fashion for Forests
Media event highlights:
- The iconic "Best In Drag Show" at The Orpheum Theatre in Los Angeles -- six years directing the branding, marketing and media relations; and managing the carpet with numerous A-list guests and show judges. Notable annual fundraiser bringing in $350,000+ profits in one evening to benefit regional non-profit.
- Gala "A Faire of the Heart," at The Beverly Hills Hotel -- directing re-design of event collateral, marketing, and media relations for non-profit fundraiser, Alliance for Health and Healing. Invite/liaison with honoree Holland Taylor for initial re-launch.
- A Who's Who in spiritual guidance, Global Alliance for Transformational Entertainment - "GATE 2" at The Saban Theatre in Los Angeles -- coordinating interviews and carpet flow. Speakers: Eckhart Tolle, Marianne Williamson, Jean Houston, Don Miguel Ruiz, Barbara Marx Hubbard, and Jim Carrey, honorary co-founder. Served on the advisory panel to the GATE Board of Directors.
FULL SERVICE VIDEO PRODUCTION TEAM
Our team includes a full-service production company, known for efficient and professional turnaround from concept to completion. A key focus is providing very personal attention to clients. Director/Head of Production has 20 years of experience and serves top entertainment studios, corporations, small businesses, artists, and entrepreneurs.
Read more under SERVICES.
WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT TEAM
Our Senior Web Developer has 20 years of experience and manages a team of pros. We can customize your site and create what you want from simple revisions and initial design to extensive front- and back-end coding.
Read more under SERVICES.
Gallery - click images to expand